Assurance Services Manager - Sydney (perm)
Assurance Services Manager required to lead and manage the support of the delivery function through testing, release management, development process and tools and environments.
You will lead the delivery and operation of:
- Release management
- Agile practices with an emphasis on Scrum
- Application development tools and processes
- Development and testing environment provision and Service Virtualisation
- Provide build, development and test environments to support the application delivery function
- Develop and deliver QA and testing best practice processes , tools and templates, including security testing
- Implement application development and delivery systems, processes, tools and templates to ensure consist, high quality outputs
- Ensure Agile practices are embedded within application delivery methodologies
To be successful you will need a minimum 10 years experience in Information Technology including a minimum 5 years' experience in leading information/integration management. You will also be required to possess the technical expertise and desired experience in:
- Release Management
- ITIL Processes (highly desirable)
- Test automation
- Configuration/build management
You will have a working knowledge of the entire Applications Portfolio Management function and have previous experience delivering projects via Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, dealing with technology vendors and managing contracts.
to apply please send your CV by clicking here.
Information & Integration Manager - Sydney (perm)
Information and Integration Manager required to lead and manage the application information management functions, ensuring delivery, currency and accuracy of data for all consumers (both systems and users), with continually improving quality and capability.
You will lead the delivery of:
- Application data and information management
- Integration Services
- Business Intelligence capabilities
- Ensure information and integration services are relevant, timely and cost effective to meet business needs
- Ensure effective integration of data/information management
- Lead, recommend and enable the development and implementation of service oriented applications for core and emerging technologies.
- Review and provide advice on the stability, ROI and effectiveness of Service Oriented Architecture, to realise investment in middleware,
- Contribute to architectural guidelines and standards in information management and services and interfaces
- Ensure adherence to the technology architecture and development principles
- Establishing and monitoring benchmarks and performance metrics around operational performance and capability maturity
- Ensuring currency of information and integration portfolio, and the retirement of legacy platforms
To be successful you will need a minimum 10 years experience in Information Technology including a minimum 5 years' experience in leading information/integration management. You will also be required to possess the technical expertise in:
- Integration Services, including SOA architecture
- Database administration
- Business Intelligence/Analytics delivery
You will have a working knowledge of the entire Applications Portfolio Management function and relevant business technologies.
To apply please send your CV by clicking here.
PMO Portfolio Reporting and Methodology Specialist - Sydney (Perm)
The role of Portfolio Reporting and Methodology Specialist is to:
- develop, manage and maintain the project management and PMO standards, processes and methodologies
- take ownership of the IT portfolio reporting.
This role is unique with a combination of different types of process contributing to improvement by modifying existing methodology and continuous fine tuning.
Project management and PMO methodology and process activities:
- develop, maintain and communicate methodologies, standards, processes and procedures
- develop, maintain and communicate portfolio quality management processes
- develop quality practices adhering to governance arrangements for project reviews
- template management for project governance
- develop financial management and risk/issue frameworks
Portfolio Reporting activities:
- consolidation and communication of lessons learnt and actions from project reviews
- create and issue the quarterly Audit and Risk Report for project reviews
- prepare Portfolio reports
- assist with preparation of annual reports - collating base data to generate reports to multiple audiences through aggregated data
- Co-ordinate IT portfolio, program and project reviews.
Additionally you will lead the benefits management process for IT, facilitate agreement of the benefit management plan and track and report on the realisation of IT benefits and contribute to PMO continuous process improvement activities establishing a performance improvement plan to continuously improve methodology.
Skills and experience required:
- experienced in project management and PMO/resource management in large, complex, matrix IT environments
- experience delivering PMO services and outcomes
- understands IT portfolio management and change management processes
- development and delivery of project management and PMO methodologies
- experience building trust and relationships and partner effectively with business and IT stakeholders
- strong presentation and reporting skills, ability to present to executive level.
- strong analytical skills and strategic thinking. Understand how data can be used to achieve IT goals
To apply please click here and send you CV an supporting information.
IT Project Manager - Sydney (Perm)
This role of Project Manager is to deliver IT projects with combined budgets of around $5M. In managing these projects you will be required to:
- prepare business cases attaining necessary approval
- manage project financials – budgets and forecasting
- effective planning and integration
- deliver to scope, schedule and budget
- compliance to quality requirements
- manage team resources and vendor resources
- manage communications and stakeholder relationships
- manage issues and risks
- compliance to project methodology including adapting to agile practices where possible
- timely delivery of useable systems to the business
- build and maintain strong relationships with customers, stakeholders and vendors.
Skills and experience required:
- experienced in project management in large, complex, matrix IT environments
- understands and worked with multiple delivery methods – eg Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Iterative/Incremental
- worked on a broad range of IT projects - prior experience managing and delivering projects and programs th budgets up to $5m
- strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations
- ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- ability to influence and build relationships at different levels
- resource management, stakeholder management, vendor management
- risk and issue management
- integration and scope management – project planning, change control, scope definition, work breakdown structures and scope control.
To apply please send your CV and supportuing information by clicking here.
Change Manager - Sydney (3 year fixed term)
This role involves providing change management leadership in the delivery and implementation of a $25M field mobility program. You will be responsible for leading a large change team in the development and implementation of the change management strategy. You will be required to identify the people change aspects and deliver comprehensive change and communication plans and work collaboratively with line management to implement the change management approach. This piece of work will have a significant impact in moving from a paper based field process to a one software solution. Understanding the impact this will have on various parts of the business including field engineers is an important part of the role so an understanding of blue collar workforce will be highly considered.
- management of the delivery of all aspects of organisational change to embed the required business change
- stakeholder management, impact assessment, engagement, communication and business readiness
- develop and negotiate approval of change strategies and plans to ensure a structured approach and practice is in place and stakeholders are fully consulted and involved in the change
- lead the development and delivery of impact and readiness assessments, identify and manage risks.
Skills and experience required:
- extensive experience in organisational change including leadership in a significant program of works across business led IT projects
- extensive experience in using recognised organisational change management methodologies to apply effective change strategies
- strong stakeholder management at a senior level
- experience with changes at a business user level, particularly with blue collar work force
- ability to review and analyse requirements and business impact analysis
- the development and execution of change strategies and plans for a major organisation
- exceptional relationship building, negotiation and communication skills
- Formal eduction with OCM qualification.
This role is a 3 year fixed term position based in Sydney's west.
To apply please click this link and provide your CV and any other supporting documentation.
|Showing 1 - 5 of 42||Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next||
|"I have had the pleasure of working closely with Tim over five years. I engage Tim to recruit for my software developer/architect/DBA/QA type roles over a variety of technologies and
Development Manager, Hubb Financial Group
| "Tim successfully recruited senior roles for our group. He has selected appropriate candidates who remain employed within our group after 3 years which is testament to his recruitment abilities and personal style".
Regional Director, Property Services Group.