Information & Integration Manager - Sydney (perm)
Information and Integration Manager required to lead and manage the application information management functions, ensuring delivery, currency and accuracy of data for all consumers (both systems and users), with continually improving quality and capability.
You will lead the delivery of:
- Application data and information management
- Integration Services
- Business Intelligence capabilities
- Ensure information and integration services are relevant, timely and cost effective to meet business needs
- Ensure effective integration of data/information management
- Lead, recommend and enable the development and implementation of service oriented applications for core and emerging technologies.
- Review and provide advice on the stability, ROI and effectiveness of Service Oriented Architecture, to realise investment in middleware,
- Contribute to architectural guidelines and standards in information management and services and interfaces
- Ensure adherence to the technology architecture and development principles
- Establishing and monitoring benchmarks and performance metrics around operational performance and capability maturity
- Ensuring currency of information and integration portfolio, and the retirement of legacy platforms
To be successful you will need a minimum 10 years experience in Information Technology including a minimum 5 years' experience in leading information/integration management. You will also be required to possess the technical expertise in:
- Integration Services, including SOA architecture
- Database administration
- Business Intelligence/Analytics delivery
You will have a working knowledge of the entire Applications Portfolio Management function and relevant business technologies.
To apply please send your CV by clicking here.
IT Project Manager - Sydney (Perm)
This role of Project Manager is to deliver IT projects with combined budgets of around $5M. In managing these projects you will be required to:
- prepare business cases attaining necessary approval
- manage project financials – budgets and forecasting
- effective planning and integration
- deliver to scope, schedule and budget
- compliance to quality requirements
- manage team resources and vendor resources
- manage communications and stakeholder relationships
- manage issues and risks
- compliance to project methodology including adapting to agile practices where possible
- timely delivery of useable systems to the business
- build and maintain strong relationships with customers, stakeholders and vendors.
Skills and experience required:
- experienced in project management in large, complex, matrix IT environments
- understands and worked with multiple delivery methods – eg Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Iterative/Incremental
- worked on a broad range of IT projects - prior experience managing and delivering projects and programs th budgets up to $5m
- strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations
- ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- ability to influence and build relationships at different levels
- resource management, stakeholder management, vendor management
- risk and issue management
- integration and scope management – project planning, change control, scope definition, work breakdown structures and scope control.
To apply please send your CV and supportuing information by clicking here.
Senior UX / Web Designer - Head of Product (Perm) Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX/Design individual with a strong skillset to join a well funded start-up in an exciting growth phase. This is a leadership role and successful candidates will lead the vision for the brand and experience.
- 6-10 years in web design and user experience
- A design degree or similar qualification
- Passionate about delighting web users through beautiful software and design
- Experience creating brand and user experiences from ground-up
- Experience with “Lean” thinking, design and processes
- HTML, CSS
- Software project management
- Team management (will be required to manage designers and front-end developers after setlling in yourself)
- Mobile design
- Conversion and sales-led design
- Web analytics
- prior experiecne of working in a start-up environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to work in small dynamic team
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Desire to take ownership
- Loves learning new things
This opportunity can lead to speedy career growth and development with the potential to lead a product stream and earn equity into the company.
To apply please send your CV and any design material by clicking here.
Senior .Net Engineer - Sydney (Perm)
Join a progressive, funky, fast growing technology company and be an integral part of their international expansion. We require a senior technical backend engineer to lead the core web development activities.
The type of activities you will be involved in include:
- implement new websites
- implement new features on internal websites and lead the build and deployment of new functionality using C# and ASP.net
- drive the implementation of sophisticated technology, building complex functionality such and on-the-fly vector graphics and language translators
- work closely with the CTO to implement measures to grow the existing infrastructure, technology and team quality processes.
Skills and experience required:
- IT related Degree qualifications
- over 5 years experience with web application development in C# ASP.net, MVC
- proficient in SQL Server
- understanding of Agile methodologies using SCRUM useful
- knowledge of front-end technologies/frameworks (KnockoutJS, Angular, jQuery, etc) useful.
- have a genuine passion for technology and software development
Importantly you will be one of the top developers in your field and thrive in working at dynamic, fast paced, fast growing, entrepreneurial technology companies.
- A core technical specialist role in a fast growing Australian start-up
- A fast-moving, entrepreneurial and exciting work environment
- A young, fun and talented team culture
- A team that works hard and parties hard
To apply please click here and submit your CV and any other relevant documentation.
UI Developer. Sydney (Perm)
Role responsibilities include:
- Solve design problems quickly and think on your feet in a busy start-up environment
- Develop and maintain CSS style guides and brand guidelines.
- Convert PSD designs into functional pages across the site.
- Collaborate with the team in planning and prototyping product features and updates.
Experience and Skills:
- experience building user interfaces which are cross browser supported.
- experience in converting PhotoShop (PSD) files into functional HTML and CSS.
- Nice to have ability to design quality web site page designs in Adobe PhotoShop.
- Nice to have experience in understanding the psychology behind user interface design and techniques to increase customer conversion.
- Nice to have experience in working in programming environment using ASP.net and C#.
- Prior experience in start-ups is desired as is the ability to work in a broad based role and be flexible in your approach.
Please reply with a CV and any of your design portfolios. Go here to apply.
|"I have had the pleasure of working closely with Tim over five years. I engage Tim to recruit for my software developer/architect/DBA/QA type roles over a variety of technologies and
Development Manager, Hubb Financial Group
| "Tim successfully recruited senior roles for our group. He has selected appropriate candidates who remain employed within our group after 3 years which is testament to his recruitment abilities and personal style".
Regional Director, Property Services Group.