Senior UX / Web Designer - Head of Product (Perm) Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX/Design individual with a strong skillset to join a well funded start-up in an exciting growth phase. This is a leadership role and successful candidates will lead the vision for the brand and experience.
- 6-10 years in web design and user experience
- A design degree or similar qualification
- Passionate about delighting web users through beautiful software and design
- Experience creating brand and user experiences from ground-up
- Experience with “Lean” thinking, design and processes
- HTML, CSS
- Software project management
- Team management (will be required to manage designers and front-end developers after setlling in yourself)
- Mobile design
- Conversion and sales-led design
- Web analytics
- prior experiecne of working in a start-up environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to work in small dynamic team
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Desire to take ownership
- Loves learning new things
This opportunity can lead to speedy career growth and development with the potential to lead a product stream and earn equity into the company.
To apply please send your CV and any design material by clicking here.
Senior .Net Engineer - Sydney (Perm)
Join a progressive, funky, fast growing technology company and be an integral part of their international expansion. We require a senior technical backend engineer to lead the core web development activities.
The type of activities you will be involved in include:
- implement new websites
- implement new features on internal websites and lead the build and deployment of new functionality using C# and ASP.net
- drive the implementation of sophisticated technology, building complex functionality such and on-the-fly vector graphics and language translators
- work closely with the CTO to implement measures to grow the existing infrastructure, technology and team quality processes.
Skills and experience required:
- IT related Degree qualifications
- over 5 years experience with web application development in C# ASP.net, MVC
- proficient in SQL Server
- understanding of Agile methodologies using SCRUM useful
- knowledge of front-end technologies/frameworks (KnockoutJS, Angular, jQuery, etc) useful.
- have a genuine passion for technology and software development
Importantly you will be one of the top developers in your field and thrive in working at dynamic, fast paced, fast growing, entrepreneurial technology companies.
- A core technical specialist role in a fast growing Australian start-up
- A fast-moving, entrepreneurial and exciting work environment
- A young, fun and talented team culture
- A team that works hard and parties hard
To apply please click here and submit your CV and any other relevant documentation.
UI Developer. Sydney (Perm)
Role responsibilities include:
- Solve design problems quickly and think on your feet in a busy start-up environment
- Develop and maintain CSS style guides and brand guidelines.
- Convert PSD designs into functional pages across the site.
- Collaborate with the team in planning and prototyping product features and updates.
Experience and Skills:
- experience building user interfaces which are cross browser supported.
- experience in converting PhotoShop (PSD) files into functional HTML and CSS.
- Nice to have ability to design quality web site page designs in Adobe PhotoShop.
- Nice to have experience in understanding the psychology behind user interface design and techniques to increase customer conversion.
- Nice to have experience in working in programming environment using ASP.net and C#.
- Prior experience in start-ups is desired as is the ability to work in a broad based role and be flexible in your approach.
Please reply with a CV and any of your design portfolios. Go here to apply.
Senior Security Engineer - Sydney (Perm)
The role is to provide architecture design and build services within a security data centre. You will be primarily designing and implementing security products and core infrastructure solutions and upgrades. Additionally you will be working with the business to define new products and solutions and providing thought leadership for customers and internal pre-sales consultants around Security solutions.
- Complex core network security, security and troubleshooting throughout the product lifecycle (design, build, operations, handover, customer migration)
- Write and maintain all processes and procedures relevant to the security suite of products.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed to the highest levels
- Schedule changes.
Skills and experience required:
- Advanced security and network architecture management and build.
- Advanced routing protocol management and support
- Advanced knowledge of four or more of the following technologies
IPv6 and IPv4
Cisco ASR/Nexus/Catalyst network technologies
Arbor Network Peakflow/TMS
SIEM technologies including RSA Envision, McAfee, Nitro, Splunk
Network security technologies (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet)
DDOS detection and mitigation strategies
- Strong Unix / Linux and/or Windows knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Security and vulnerability management
- Advanced knowledge of Risk management and the ability to mitigate identified risks
- Strong Analytical skills and problem determination ability
- Network Consulting abilities.
Senior Linux Engineer - Sydney (Perm)
Senior Linux systems engineer to play a key role in the design and deployment and ongoing support of new systems that are purpose built for the Australian Federal Government. Your role will also include:
- Complex multi-tenant infrastructure architecture design using industry leading equipment combined with hands on build.
- Be the recognised specialist lead and owner for Linux Red Hat within the team
- Writing and maintaining all processes and procedures relevant to the security product suite
- Scheduling chances in accordance with document change control processes
- Working closely with the Government team to ensure your clients' business needs are addressed when new products are under development
- Working closely with SOC, NOC, Product Management, and Service Delivery teams to integrate your products into the operations groups
Your success in this role will be based upon you having the following:
- Several years IT industry experience with systems engineering and/or solutions architecture
- Strong Unix/Linux (Red Hat) with strong DNS (BIND) / SMTP Relay using Postfix/Pure message
- Superior resourcefulness, self-direction and initiative to gather requirements and execute
- Advanced analytical skills, problem solving ability and commercial acumen
Due to Federal Government Security Accreditations, you MUST be an Australian Citizen to apply and willing to undergo a full Security clearance should you be appointed.
Please send your CV by clicking here.
|"I have had the pleasure of working closely with Tim over five years. I engage Tim to recruit for my software developer/architect/DBA/QA type roles over a variety of technologies and
Development Manager, Hubb Financial Group
| "Tim successfully recruited senior roles for our group. He has selected appropriate candidates who remain employed within our group after 3 years which is testament to his recruitment abilities and personal style".
Regional Director, Property Services Group.