UI Developer. Sydney (Perm)
Role responsibilities include:
- Solve design problems quickly and think on your feet in a busy start-up environment
- Develop and maintain CSS style guides and brand guidelines.
- Convert PSD designs into functional pages across the site.
- Collaborate with the team in planning and prototyping product features and updates.
Experience and Skills:
- experience building user interfaces which are cross browser supported.
- experience in converting PhotoShop (PSD) files into functional HTML and CSS.
- Nice to have ability to design quality web site page designs in Adobe PhotoShop.
- Nice to have experience in understanding the psychology behind user interface design and techniques to increase customer conversion.
- Nice to have experience in working in programming environment using ASP.net and C#.
- Prior experience in start-ups is desired as is the ability to work in a broad based role and be flexible in your approach.
Please reply with a CV and any of your design portfolios. Go here to apply.
Senior Security Engineer - Sydney (Perm)
The role is to provide architecture design and build services within a security data centre. You will be primarily designing and implementing security products and core infrastructure solutions and upgrades. Additionally you will be working with the business to define new products and solutions and providing thought leadership for customers and internal pre-sales consultants around Security solutions.
- Complex core network security, security and troubleshooting throughout the product lifecycle (design, build, operations, handover, customer migration)
- Write and maintain all processes and procedures relevant to the security suite of products.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed to the highest levels
- Schedule changes.
Skills and experience required:
- Advanced security and network architecture management and build.
- Advanced routing protocol management and support
- Advanced knowledge of four or more of the following technologies
IPv6 and IPv4
Cisco ASR/Nexus/Catalyst network technologies
Arbor Network Peakflow/TMS
SIEM technologies including RSA Envision, McAfee, Nitro, Splunk
Network security technologies (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet)
DDOS detection and mitigation strategies
- Strong Unix / Linux and/or Windows knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Security and vulnerability management
- Advanced knowledge of Risk management and the ability to mitigate identified risks
- Strong Analytical skills and problem determination ability
- Network Consulting abilities.
Senior Linux Engineer - Sydney (Perm)
Senior Linux systems engineer to play a key role in the design and deployment and ongoing support of new systems that are purpose built for the Australian Federal Government. Your role will also include:
- Complex multi-tenant infrastructure architecture design using industry leading equipment combined with hands on build.
- Be the recognised specialist lead and owner for Linux Red Hat within the team
- Writing and maintaining all processes and procedures relevant to the security product suite
- Scheduling chances in accordance with document change control processes
- Working closely with the Government team to ensure your clients' business needs are addressed when new products are under development
- Working closely with SOC, NOC, Product Management, and Service Delivery teams to integrate your products into the operations groups
Your success in this role will be based upon you having the following:
- Several years IT industry experience with systems engineering and/or solutions architecture
- Strong Unix/Linux (Red Hat) with strong DNS (BIND) / SMTP Relay using Postfix/Pure message
- Superior resourcefulness, self-direction and initiative to gather requirements and execute
- Advanced analytical skills, problem solving ability and commercial acumen
Due to Federal Government Security Accreditations, you MUST be an Australian Citizen to apply and willing to undergo a full Security clearance should you be appointed.
Please send your CV by clicking here.
Hosting Engineers, Sydney (Perm)
Dynamic, busy Hosting Centre in central Sydney require Level 1, 2 and 3 Engineers to join their support and project teams. The environment consists of build and troubleshooting technologies around:
- Windows Server,
- LAN/WAN, Switches and routers,
- DNS, Mail and Antivirus systems
To be considered you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, desire and willingness to improve, customer focussed and technical understanding of areas such as:
- Windows Server build and troubleshooting
- Unix - Solaris & Redhat server build and troubleshooting
- Firewalls (Netscreen)
- network monitoring tools and protocols
- configuration of internet applications
- sniffer for troubleshooting
- good systems admin skills
Join this high performing team and be a part of continued growth with a structured career path including gaining technical certifications along the way.
This is available to Australian citizens only.
To apply send your cv by clicking here
SQL Server Applications Support. Sydney (Perm)
Be part of a small IT team supporting a corporate professional services environment. With skills in SQL Server and Crystal Reports you will be able to develop your technical skills and work closely with the business in supporting their database and management systems.
The skills we require for this role include:
- a background in SQL Server (2000-2008) with experience of stored procedures and triggers
- ideally knowledge and experience in Crystal Reports including designing and amending version 8.5 or later
- strong Microsoft office skills- Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows 7.
- prior experience of Document Management Systems, Knowledge Management Systems or Case Management Systems would be useful
- Development, DBA or Application support experience
- high level verbal and written communication skills coupled with first class customer service skills.
This would suit a IT graduate with 2-5 years commercial experience. Training and professional study assistance available for the right person.
To apply please click here
|"I have had the pleasure of working closely with Tim over five years. I engage Tim to recruit for my software developer/architect/DBA/QA type roles over a variety of technologies and
Development Manager, Hubb Financial Group
| "Tim successfully recruited senior roles for our group. He has selected appropriate candidates who remain employed within our group after 3 years which is testament to his recruitment abilities and personal style".
Regional Director, Property Services Group.