Development Team Leader - Sydney (Contract)
The Team Leader is responsible for leading and managing software systems development and support teams across a number of different technologies including Java, Oracle and .Net. The role involves building and maintaining bespoke systems together with integration of new and existing COTS solutions.
Skills and experience required in leading and managing software systems development and support teams across a broad range of technologies.
- Experience managing application environments comprised of custom built and COTS products, integration technologies, and identity management and portal technologies
- Experience moving from inhouse developed tools and systems to mainstream packaged solutions including BI applications, CRM solutions, case management and workflow.
- use of development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- strong problem solving and resource and time management skills.
- ability to build effecting working relationships with key stakeholders.
- leading teams in the delivery and maintenance of complex applications.
Experience across the following technologies which the development landscape consists of:
Java technologies, including creating and maintaining Java web applications
Oracle database scripting and integration tools including PL/SQL, APEX, SSIS, etc.,
The Oracle BI suite of applications including OBIEE, BI Publisher, and Cube technologies
XML and XSD,
Windows technologies including .NET(C#), Visual Studio, WCF,
Web Services, including WS-I, Metro and CXF,
Australian Security Clearance will need to be obtained so only open to eligible Australian citizens.
Please send your details by clicking here.
Assurance Services Manager - Sydney (perm)
Assurance Services Manager required to lead and manage the support of the delivery function through testing, release management, development process and tools and environments.
You will lead the delivery and operation of:
- Release management
- Agile practices with an emphasis on Scrum
- Application development tools and processes
- Development and testing environment provision and Service Virtualisation
- Provide build, development and test environments to support the application delivery function
- Develop and deliver QA and testing best practice processes , tools and templates, including security testing
- Implement application development and delivery systems, processes, tools and templates to ensure consist, high quality outputs
- Ensure Agile practices are embedded within application delivery methodologies
To be successful you will need a minimum 10 years experience in Information Technology including a minimum 5 years' experience in leading information/integration management. You will also be required to possess the technical expertise and desired experience in:
- Release Management
- ITIL Processes (highly desirable)
- Test automation
- Configuration/build management
You will have a working knowledge of the entire Applications Portfolio Management function and have previous experience delivering projects via Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, dealing with technology vendors and managing contracts.
to apply please send your CV by clicking here.
Information & Integration Manager - Sydney (perm)
Information and Integration Manager required to lead and manage the application information management functions, ensuring delivery, currency and accuracy of data for all consumers (both systems and users), with continually improving quality and capability.
You will lead the delivery of:
- Application data and information management
- Integration Services
- Business Intelligence capabilities
- Ensure information and integration services are relevant, timely and cost effective to meet business needs
- Ensure effective integration of data/information management
- Lead, recommend and enable the development and implementation of service oriented applications for core and emerging technologies.
- Review and provide advice on the stability, ROI and effectiveness of Service Oriented Architecture, to realise investment in middleware,
- Contribute to architectural guidelines and standards in information management and services and interfaces
- Ensure adherence to the technology architecture and development principles
- Establishing and monitoring benchmarks and performance metrics around operational performance and capability maturity
- Ensuring currency of information and integration portfolio, and the retirement of legacy platforms
To be successful you will need a minimum 10 years experience in Information Technology including a minimum 5 years' experience in leading information/integration management. You will also be required to possess the technical expertise in:
- Integration Services, including SOA architecture
- Database administration
- Business Intelligence/Analytics delivery
You will have a working knowledge of the entire Applications Portfolio Management function and relevant business technologies.
To apply please send your CV by clicking here.
IT Project Manager - Sydney (Perm)
This role of Project Manager is to deliver IT projects with combined budgets of around $5M. In managing these projects you will be required to:
- prepare business cases attaining necessary approval
- manage project financials – budgets and forecasting
- effective planning and integration
- deliver to scope, schedule and budget
- compliance to quality requirements
- manage team resources and vendor resources
- manage communications and stakeholder relationships
- manage issues and risks
- compliance to project methodology including adapting to agile practices where possible
- timely delivery of useable systems to the business
- build and maintain strong relationships with customers, stakeholders and vendors.
Skills and experience required:
- experienced in project management in large, complex, matrix IT environments
- understands and worked with multiple delivery methods – eg Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Iterative/Incremental
- worked on a broad range of IT projects - prior experience managing and delivering projects and programs th budgets up to $5m
- strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations
- ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- ability to influence and build relationships at different levels
- resource management, stakeholder management, vendor management
- risk and issue management
- integration and scope management – project planning, change control, scope definition, work breakdown structures and scope control.
To apply please send your CV and supportuing information by clicking here.
Senior UX / Web Designer - Head of Product (Perm) Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX/Design individual with a strong skillset to join a well funded start-up in an exciting growth phase. This is a leadership role and successful candidates will lead the vision for the brand and experience.
- 6-10 years in web design and user experience
- A design degree or similar qualification
- Passionate about delighting web users through beautiful software and design
- Experience creating brand and user experiences from ground-up
- Experience with “Lean” thinking, design and processes
- HTML, CSS
- Software project management
- Team management (will be required to manage designers and front-end developers after setlling in yourself)
- Mobile design
- Conversion and sales-led design
- Web analytics
- prior experiecne of working in a start-up environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to work in small dynamic team
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Desire to take ownership
- Loves learning new things
This opportunity can lead to speedy career growth and development with the potential to lead a product stream and earn equity into the company.
To apply please send your CV and any design material by clicking here.
|"I have had the pleasure of working closely with Tim over five years. I engage Tim to recruit for my software developer/architect/DBA/QA type roles over a variety of technologies and
Development Manager, Hubb Financial Group
| "Tim successfully recruited senior roles for our group. He has selected appropriate candidates who remain employed within our group after 3 years which is testament to his recruitment abilities and personal style".
Regional Director, Property Services Group.